Watch what you say, Guts.
100 Roleplay Scenarios!
Here’s How It Works!
- You and your RP group elect one RPer to roll the 100-sided dice. If you can’t decide, just go in alphabetical order of your tumblr roleplay blog usernames. Don’t worry, everyone will get a turn. (If you change your name to get ahead, you will be skipped over until the next time they get to your name. No excuses. Fair is fair).
- Rolling the dice is easy: you go to this site, select “100” from the drop down list for number of sides, “1” for number of dice to roll and “1” for number of rolls. You are only allowed to roll once.
- Whatever number comes up, you look up the corresponding number on the scenario list above and figure out a way for your character to instigate it or introduce it. Be creative. Many of these scenarios are left open-ended and vague so the interpretation is entirely up to you.
- Watch the scenario unfold.
- Repeat once everyone gets bored/or when you want to heighten the stakes. Make sure you’re communicating with your RP group via OCC chat.
- Enjoy! :)
Keep in mind, that this isn’t just for the RPers out there. If any writers or artists are feeling stuck, you can use any of these scenarios as a prompt. Pick and choose or roll the dice and see what comes up.
Happy Imaginative Play!
Note: if Reposting, credit tmnt2k12.tumblr.com as the source. Please and thank you.
OOC; OMFG GUYS CAN WE DO THIS AKLSDJF
Reblogging as a randomized prompt-machine for writing.
*just stays behind your back* …I saw tentacles following me.
Now don’t tell me you ah afraid of zhose silly creatures.
What- I’M NOT! I swear to god I saw those shitty things following me!
*pats* I know, Herr. Come vith me und ve’ll keep you avay from zhose zhings. Somezhing nice to sooth your vorries, ja?
And suddenly Tobias followed me
Im here to stalk you
Scorpio hates giving up on anything or anyone whom they’ve showed some type of commitment to. They love so hard.
“Doc, why am I naked?”
“Everyone’s a little naked when they’re drunk herr. (And you’re only shirtless)”
«Stop jumping away.»
Nothing like a Medic to stop you from rocket jumping around and having fun. Stop making Soldiers actually play the objective. >:C